Links to stuff I’m migrating from jonathancraddock.com.
Most of this hiking took place around 2010-2014, and tailed off. There are a few trips missing from this list, but these represent the majority of Wainwright bagging that went on during that time.
- A circular Blencathra walk via Scales Fell (16km)
- Carrock Fell, circular walk in the Northern Fells (20km)
- Causey Pike via Knott Rigg (12km)
- Circuit of Great Cockup to Binsey in the Northern Fells (24km)
- The Coledale Round, Barrow to Grisedale Pike from Braithwaite village (17km)
- Dodd to Latrigg Loop (25km)
- Duke of Edinburgh Gold 1991
- Dovedale Round (13km)
- Great End, via Seathwaite Fell (15km)
- Great Gable, via Base Brown (11km)
- Grisedale Horseshoe Redux (25km)
- Haystacks via Red Pike (16km)
- Mardale Head Horseshoe - Redux (27km)
- Martindale Meander 1 - Angletarn Pikes via Place Fell (23km)
- Martindale Meander 2 - Bonscale Pike to Hallin Fell, via The Knott (25km)
- Catbells and the Newlands Horseshoe (19km)
- Northern Fells Wildcamp and Partial Circuit (30km)
- Scafell Pike from Seathwaite (16km)
- Skiddaw Loop (16km)
- High Street via Stony Cove Pike (19km)
My previous blog used a PHP implementation of John Gruber’s original library. This new JS markdown parser is treating links slightly differently (more strict with brackets/braces) so it might look a bit odd until I’ve finished editing each file!